09 February 2014

Dotted French

Hey everyone!

I know, I know. I've been MIA for so long. I won't make up excuses for that. But just to sum it all up, I needed to fix my life. But I never forgot my love for nail art.

Anyway, what I'll share with you today is my most recent nail art that I wanted to call Dotted French



Here, I used OMG First Date as the base coat with Girl Stuff Matte Magic on top.




I've recently been purchasing OMG nail colors. Aside from their wide range of attractive colors, they really are budget friendly. This specific color is less pigmented so I had to use 4 thin coats of polish.

I then dotted different sizes on different places using OMG Bahama Blue and OMG Atlantis. But I only placed the dots on the tip of my nails for a French manicure effect. Then, dabbed on some top coat on the dots for added contrast.

So that's it. I hope you guys liked my comeback post. I do hope to post regularly now. But less pictures for the meantime (just about 2-4 pictures per post)

Till next time! Keep rocking girls!

2 comments:

  1. I like this simple french idea. And I love OMG polishes too! I think I just bought every color they have. lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are so lovely and affordable. I even found something really cool from them. I have yet to purchase that though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...