18 October 2011

Essence Where is the Party

blogger's note: this is a repost. original blog found here.
I’m scouting for a cheap (or at least on sale) nail polish for my birthday (Aug 17) with my mom. She wouldn’t let me buy expensive ones since she said that I already have enough. But since it was my birthday, she let me buy something for myself, but of course it should be cheap or at least on sale. So we went to “drug store hopping” to look for a polish. There were quite a few that is on sale, but she still thinks its expensive, so I didn’t buy them.

We stopped by at Kruidvat. Essence is at 50% off on selected polishes. Unfortunately, since its on sale, and only good while supplies last, everything is sold out. I then found Essence Where is the Party. I fell in love with its purple color, that I can’t let it go since it was the last piece. I’m still weighing things if I should purchase it or not, since it was not on sale. After some “should I buy, should I not buy” moments, I finally gave in, went to the cashier and paid for my essence.

I was not able to try it on until last Wednesday (Aug 24). And I fell in love even more after applying it on my nails.

Essence Where is the Party
I love its shine and the color itself. Believe me, the photo did not gave justice to its color.

What I love more is that it does have a different color when the light shines into it.

Essence Where is the Party on light
Essence Where is the Party on light
  I did have a hard time capturing the color. I don’t know how to angle my hands or the camera so that the color will not be purple. And just the same, the photo does not really gave justice. But I love the “greeniness” of it that I can’t stop staring at my nails in sunlight.

4 comments:

  1. HMMM, theres kruidvat it the philippines? :) And where? if there is, could u reply me at michelleyong@live.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, we don't have Kruidvat in the Philippines. I bought this when I was in Holland.

      Delete
  2. Isn't Essence only 1$ for their nail polishes? Haha why did you have such inner emotional turmoil when you thought about purchasing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. €1.29 actually. :) My mom still thinks that its a bit expensive for a little bottle (she also said I already had a lot). So I'm actually weighing if I should disobey her and pay for the polish or just leave it on the racks. I would've bought more than what my hands could hold if I were alone. haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...