18 October 2011

Lines and Dots

Hello everyone! For my first nail post, I decided to show you a nail design I made last month during my vacation in Hoorn, Netherlands -- Lines and Dots.


This design is actually inspired by a plaid tutorial as seen on Rebecca Likes Nails and Nail Polish Art Addiction. I started on with the base color, striped a complementary color and added red lines instead of white. While looking at it, i decided not to do the plaid. But it look so dull and boring so I added some dots using green polish.

Here's how it looks like with regular glossy top coat.

Glossy Lines and Dots

And being a fan of matte finish, I just can't resist putting on a matte top coat. Here's how it looks like.


Lines and Dots mattefied


Hope you liked it. Feel free to comment. Any reaction (good or bad) is highly accepted. :) Till next time.

Colors used:

Essence Found my Love
Essence Wear your Little Tutu
Les Lolitas #39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...