03 November 2011

Crawling Spiders

Hello! I know I have been missing in action for the last couple of days. We don’t have a decent internet connection at home that’s why I’m not able to post my nail designs. But I want to make it up to you by posting my Halloween nails.

For the next this post and the next one, I will be sharing the nail designs I made for Halloween. Both designs are actually done with Simply Rins’ nail art tutorial.

Let me start with the design I made on my own nails, the crawling spider.

Crawling Spiders
You can find the tutorial on Simply Rins’ website. I really love how she drew the spiders. As a twist on what she did, instead of making them all crawl from my nail bed, I decided to make it from different sides.

Crawling Spiders


Even though I think my nails do look good for Halloween, I still think they look like black crabs because of the fat feet. 

Crawling Spiders

I also decided to change the eye color on each nail to give them different personality.

Crawling Spiders

What do you guys think about the design?

1 comment:

  1. I posted some monokuro boo nails like you requested, check it out! Cool spiders btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...