02 December 2011

Day 1 – Red

This is supposed to be up yesterday. But due to severe colds, I was not able to think and write something about this. So today, you will be seeing two days of the challenge.

For Day 1 is the color Red. I started looking at my stash for a polish I haven’t showed you yet. I remembered the polish I left for my sister to use when I went to Holland. I can not imagine how she was able to live 3 months with just one polish. Anyway, here is the polish I’m talking about.

Bobbie Vamp


This is Bobbie Vamp a regular red crème polish. Bobbie is a local brand in the Philippines, and I doubt if it’s available outside the country. I really love this shade of red. Aside from its very bright red color, I also love its formula. This color stood out from all of my other Bobbie polish since it only needs two coats to be fully opaque. It’s also very easy to apply

Bobbie Vamp


Here are other picture of this lovely red polish.

Bobbie Vamp


Ever since I started loving nail art, I got bored with just plain polish. I always wanted to add something else. So I decided to add some glitters to my polish.

En Vue Glitters


This is En Vue. Another polish that I got from Cindy. She did have a lot of disposable polish that she barely use and this is one of those that can still be used. I love the combination of the big and small glitters.

Christmas Wrapper Nails


I already this polish combination but was not able to post it back then. I decided I’d redo this so that I can show this to you. I also think that this is in line with the season. Why, you’d ask?

My sister said that this mani reminds her of a Christmas wrapper that we have here. These wrappers are usually those free wrappers in our Department Stores when you opted to have your gifts wrapped there. They do have 2 versions of this, one is with green and the other is this one. And yes, my sister is right, it do look like Holiday wrappers.

Christmas Wrapper Nails

What can you say about my Christmas wrapper nails?

Colors used:
Bobbie Vamp
En Vue Glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...