09 December 2011

Day 9 - Rainbow

At the end of the rainbow there is a pot of gold, I will be there and the gold will be mine.
Hi guys! Before anything else, I would like to apologize for the blurry pictures. I didn't realize it till now that I am posting it.

Today's challenge is the Rainbow Nails.



I decided to use my fan brush for the first time since I got it last year. As you would notice I really need more (and I really mean more) practice on this one. But I liked how each of the colors blend in the middle. I’m not really sure if it’s with my polish, the brush or my application skills



I use white as base color before applying the other colors. It went pretty smooth at first but as the polish thickens, the application becomes pain in the neck.
I am just planning to put in the colors on the nails as it is, but my sister suggested that I add something gold (because of the quote I mentioned on the beginning of this post). I tried to draw a “pot of gold” but didn’t turn out the way I liked. My nephew even said it looks like a garbage bag. Haha!



So I decided to paint on the rainbow colors on my thumb and add on gold glitters instead. And I’m happy on how it turned out.

Do you really think there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Colors used:
Bobbie Vamp
Bobbie Salmon
Caronia Sweet Surprise
Bobbie Lush
SanSan Warm Blue
SanSan Violet Glam
LA Colors Art Deco Violet
Sassy Nail Art Brush Red
LA Colors Art Deco Yellow
Neon Blue
En Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...