07 December 2011

Day 7 – Black and White

It’s almost a week since I started this challenge. For today is Black and White.



This is Essence Dance the Swan Lake and Grand-Plié in Black. Both are from Ballerina Backstage Collection. At the start of the challenge, I’m planning to do a keyboard design. But when I looked at my stash today, I saw this two polish, so I decided to just use this instead.



Dance the Swan Lake is a very pretty white polish. It have a very tiny red glitters that makes it very shimmery. Too bad the camera can’t capture its awesomeness. But you’d need three coats to hide your nail lines since the formula is very thin.


While the Grand-Plié in Black has small red glitters. I really think the red glitters makes the polish sexy. Its also a good base coat for a galaxy nail art since it already has “built in” red stars. Unlike Dance the Swan Lake, this polish only needs two coat to get full opacity.



Instead of doing an accent nail this time, I decided to paint all my nails with the same design but with an alternating color.

This design is inspired by Nailside’s V-Gap



Although unlike her perfect tape mani, I only free hand the design using the same polish. I’m not so much satisfied on how this turned out, but I liked it nonetheless.

Colors used:
Essence Dance the Swan Lake
Essence Grand-Plié in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...