02 December 2011

Day 2 – Orange

This is my second installment for the 31 day challenge. Today I’m gonna show you some Orange polish. I do not have much orange polish. Aside from Bobbie Salmon, this is the only one that I have. Maybe because my sister hates orange and she’s one of my personal critics. Believe me, even a drop of orange would make her say it’s not pretty.



This orange polish is unbranded and unnamed. It’s included in the neon polish that Cindy gave me. Just like all those neon polish, I also love the formula and consistency of this polish. Its opaque in just two coats. I didn’t have any problems applying it at all.


As I’ve mentioned, I easily got bored on bare polish, so I added an accent nail. (Which I think I’ll be doing for the rest of the colors).  Orange reminds me of sunsets. For my accent nails, I decided to sponge in some yellow and purple polish and draw some Palm trees.

Sunset Palms


I already did this nail art before. Those were the days that I’m starting nail art and taking pictures with a crappy mobile phone camera.


What do you think when you hear the word orange?

Colors used:
Neon Orange
Neon Violet
Neon Yellow
Sassy Black (Nail Art Brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...