12 December 2011

Day 12 – Stripes

Hello guys! Today is the 12th day of this challenge. And for today, the challenge will be Stripes.



I wanted to do some tape mani for the stripes, but I wanted this day to be simpler and better. I opted for a free handed stripes since I’m not really comfortable in using tape on my nails.



I used Jean Michelle Passionate Plum as base color. It’s a violet polish that’s more in the red tone. The red in it really showed more when I added the pink stripes. Unfortunately, after putting on the stripes, the base color is not that visible anymore. I used pink and yellow striping polish to create the thin and thick lines. I like how those little bottles of nail art brush are available here at a very reasonable and cheap price. Although they don’t really come in a wide variety of colors. But at least they do have the basics.



I’m satisfied on how this turned out. I know there are a lot of room for improvement for my free hand designs, but I like how this turned out.

How do you guys like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...