10 December 2011

Day 10 – Gradient


Hi everyone!

Today will be the last day for colors in the challenge. And I will be sharing some gradient nails.



I am currently on a vacation here at my Tita’s (translation: Aunt’s) house. I brought with me my “nail box” so I can continue the challenge. But I got worried last night because I left my sponge at home. I was about to use a piece of cloth for today’s mani. Fortunately, when I opened my box today, I found a lost eyeshadow sponge.




I used Essence Found my Love as base color and sponged in the other colors diagonally. I love the outcome.

I’m starting to get the hang of sponging / gradient nails.

How do you guys like it?

Colors used:
Essence Found my Love
Allue Pumpin’ Purple
SanSan Violet Glam
Le Couleurs de Salome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...