16 December 2011

Day 16 – Tribal Print

Hi guys! Welcome to day 16 of the challenge. What I have for you are some tribal prints.



I’ve been wanting to try this design for a long time but didn’t find the time to do so. So thanks to this challenge, I was able to finally try this on. I decided not to use the typical white base. I saw this from Emerald Sparkled. But on that design, she used a gold polish. Since I didn’t have gold, I decided to use my most recent nail polish which is Art Club Bronze. This polish have a nail art brush, but I used a regular polish brush so that I can easily apply it on my nails. I used Essence Perfectly True on my accent nails. Then I used black nail art brush and dotting tool to draw the lined dots and sun.



I liked how this one turned out. I’m thinking of doing this again in the future so that I can wear it more than a day. Here’s a closer look on the design.



What do you guys think?

Colors used:
Art Club Bronze
Essence Perfectly True
Sassy Nail Art Brush Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...